A vibrant, entrepreneurial start up Consultancy, based in the North West are looking to grow their existing team by bringing in a number of Building Surveyors to work on an ongoing, contract basis.
Specialising in insurance claims, independent expert witnessing, loss adjusting and energy efficiency reports, this business is rapidly making a name for themselves within the industry, quickly establishing an outstanding reputation with some key clients within the Legal, Building Claims and Building Repair industries.
What the Building Surveyor role involves;
* Conducting surveys for disrepairs and delapidations
* Acting as an expert witness
* Liaising with members of the general public, alongside the Directors of the business
* Completing Cavity Wall surveys and inspections
The successful Building Surveyor will;
* Be either MRICS or MCIOB
* Have detailed knowledge of Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant act 1985
* Be available on an ad hoc/part time basis
* Have experience of disrepair/dilapidation surveying
This business is offering up to £125 per survey (approx 2 hours), alongside flexible working hours and locations. There is serious potential for consistent, ongoing work for the foreseeable future.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.