An award winning consumer and medical device business have a fantastic opportunity to join their growing team as a Process Engineering Manager. In return, this global market leader will afford you a highly competitive salary, 25 days' holiday, 8% pension, life insurance, and private medical and dental insurance.
As Process Engineering Manager, your job will involve the following:
- The leadership and recruitment of a growing and developing team of Process Engineers
- Technical and managerial ownership of manufacturing technology
- Process selection for the assembly of a new innovative device
- Working with precision components to tight tolerances
- Specification of new, and improvement of existing processes, to deliver next generation technology
- Work with suppliers for the procurement of manufacturing equipment and machinery
- Managerial client facing responsibilities
If the following applies to your experience, I'm keen to hear from you:
- Degree in engineering or scientific related subject
- Experienced within an engineering working environment
- Leadership and managerial responsibility of a small engineering team
- Experience in the production of high tolerance precision devices
- Experienced within an R&D manufacturing environment
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £60,000 - £80,000
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- 8% pension - 3% employee and 5% employer
- Life assurance - 3x salary
- Private medical and dental insurance
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.