Automatic Door Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 OTE. Basic salary - £25,000 - £28,000
A multi-national, global market leader are seeking an Automatic Door Engineer to join their successful and expanding team of over 50 engineers, offering 33 days holiday, paid travel, £1200 per year call-out fee, pension scheme, sick pay scheme, two annual bonus schemes, premium overtime rates after 40 hours.
As an Automatic Door Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Servicing, maintaining, and repairing automatic doors such as sliding doors, swing doors, and occasionally revolving doors.
- Fault finding on sliding doors, swing doors, and occasionally revolving doors.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Following EN 16005 / BS 7036 guideline standards.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Experience working on automatic door systems.
- A valid EN 16005 or BS 7036 certificate or have a knowledge of BS7036 or EN16005.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- A driving licence.
- CSCS Card.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic salary.
- £1200 yearly call-out standby fee, (Call out 1 week in every 5).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked brand new company vehicle.
- Realistic first your earnings of £45,000.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.