A multi-national, market leader are seeking a Trainee Loading Bay Engineer to join their successful and expanding team of over 20 engineers, offering brand new van with personal use permitted, training including 17th Edition electrical course, , annual bonus scheme, monthly bonus, paid travel door to door, premium overtime rates.
As an Industrial Door Engineer will you be responsible for:
- The service, maintenance, and repair of industrial door systems, dock levellers, dock shelters, wheel locks, loading bays, roller shutters, sectional doors, overhead doors, rapid rollers, and more.
- Fault finding.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Previous experience working on at least one of the following: industrial door systems, dock levellers, dock shelters, wheel locks, loading bays, roller shutters, sectional doors, overhead doors, rapid rollers, either working as an Engineer or Engineers mate.
- A driving licence.
- CSCS Card / C.S.C.S. Card.
- IPAF / IPATH.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £19,000 - £23,000 basic salary.
- Monthly bonus averaging £350 per month.
- Annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after three years of service.
- 5% Pensions scheme.
- All power tools provided.
- Brand new company vehicle with personal use allowed.
- Realistic first your earnings of £32,000.
- Internal and external training courses including 17th Edition Wiring course.
- Door to door pay.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.