An award winning, expanding business who specialise in the manufacture, service and maintenance of automatic and industrial doors is looking for an Engineer to join their team. Offering a £100 callout standby fee & superb overtime rates. 33 days holiday, regular pay review, sick pay and pension scheme.
Your job will involve the following:
- Service & maintenance of automatic swinging, sliding public access doors.
- Roller shutter, Sectional, industrial and Dock Leveller equipment maintenance and installation.
- Following EN16005, BS7036 regulations.
- Spotting sales opportunities.
- Electrical and mechanical Engineering fault finding.
- Delivering good customer service.
If any of the following applies to your experience please apply.
- Electrical, service, maintenance or installation engineering within the automatic or industrial door industry.
- EN16005 or BS7036 regulations.
- Swing, sliding, revolving automatic door experience.
- Sectional, industrial, fast action, roller shutter, gate and barrier maintenance.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these:
- £26,000 to £32,000 basic salary. Hit your targets and you'll get £42,000 .
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle with heated seats.
- BUPA Healthcare and sick pay scheme.
- World leading training scheme.
- Side by side training with an experienced automatic / industrial door service Engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this job.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.