An award winning, expanding multinational business who specialise in the manufacture and service of automatic and industrial doors is looking for an Engineer to join their team of 80 Engineers. 37 hour basic hour week, x1.5 rate afterwards. 33 days holiday, annual bonus, annual pay increase, sick pay, commission scheme.
Your job will involve the following:
- Service & maintenance of automatic swinging, sliding public access doors.
- Following EN16005, BS7036 regulations.
- Spotting sales opportunities.
- Electrical and mechanical Engineering fault finding.
- Delivering good customer service.
If any of the following applies to your experience please apply.
- Electrical, service, maintenance or installation engineering within the automatic door industry.
- EN16005 or BS7036 regulations.
- Swing, sliding, revolving automatic door experience.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these:
- Up to £14.55 per hour based on a 37 hour week. (Up to £21.82 per hour overtime rate)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle with heated seats.
- BUPA Health care and sick pay scheme.
- Childcare vouchers, life assurance, discount gym membership and tool hire.
- World leading training scheme.
- Side by side training with an experienced automatic door service Engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this job.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.