An award winning, expanding national business who specialise in the manufacture of industrial doors and loading bay equipment is looking for a Service Manager to join their team newly opened office in Brentwood. Offering up to £45,000, 33 days holiday, choice of company car.
As the Service Manager for the South East your job will involve the following:
- Managing a team of eight Engineers
- You will be in charge of site coordinators, the technical department, planners, surveyors, and sub-contractors.
- You will be responsible for technical advice/troubleshooting on the company product lines, mainly industrial doors, roller shutters, high speed doors, sectional doors, loading bay equipment such as dock levellers, dock buffers, dock shelters, wheel lockers, and traffic light systems.
- Occasional site work which will involve electrical and mechanical Engineering fault finding.
- Surveying, estimating, and providing customers with quotations.
- Dealing with customer escalations.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met and operating costs controlled within budget.
If any of the following applies to you experience please apply.
- People management experience.
- Experience working on industrial doors, roller shutters, high speed doors, and sectional doors.
- Experience working on loading bay equipment such as dock levellers, dock buffers, dock shelters, wheel lockers, and traffic light systems.
- Possess a skilled worker CSCS Card.
- Possess NVQ in industrial door systems maintenance and repair.
- Experience working as a Service Manager within a similar industry.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these:
- £37,000 to £45,000 basic salary. Realistic first year earnings of £50,000 .
- 33 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Company car of your choice (within reason).
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Service Manager vacancy.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.