One of the world's leading manufacturers of automatic door systems are seeking a Service Engineer to join their expanding team of over 50 engineers, offering a basic salary of up to £27,300, door to door pay, overtime after 9 hours (including travel), pension scheme, van, tools, mobile, laptop, and more.
As a Service Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Servicing, maintaining, and repairing automatic door systems.
- Fault finding.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Following EN 16005 / BS 7036 guideline standards.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Experience working as a Service Engineer in the automatic door industry.
- A valid EN 16005 or BS 7036 certificate.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- A driving licence.
- CSCS Card.
As a Service Engineer, you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £27,300 basic salary.
- Call out bonus, rota 1 in 7. £70 standby fee plus £20 per call out.
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year up to a maximum of 33 days.
- Pension scheme.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked brand new company vehicle with fuel card.
- Mobile phone.
- Realistic first your earnings of £45,000.
- Overtime rates at time and half outside of 8am - 5pm.
- Overtime rates at double time on weekends.
- Classroom and site based training a alongside another Service Engineer.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.