Business Development Manager - Industrial Doors
A world leading industrial door manufacturer is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team. This role is nationwide and will involve working from home; offering a basic salary of up to £35K commission, laptop, company phone, pension scheme, sick pay scheme, company vehicle, Christmas bonus and 25 days holiday bank holidays.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Promote and secure new service contracts from regional to national level using effective selling and networking techniques.
- Seek to secure new refurbishment and repair opportunities with organisations that meet the financial criteria of the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with all new customers and manage existing accounts under your remit.
- Understand target markets to introduce new clients to company services.
- Possess a good understanding of our products and services, the competition and our position within the industry
- Liaise with our new equipment sales team to promote new equipment opportunities for all new customers.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on all key competitor's activity.
- Reach the monthly, quarterly and annual financial objectives set by the business.
- Provide an end of month detailed report including all appointments and site visits made, number of pipeline quotes & values, maintenance agreements, refurbishments and repair activity
- Attend regular sales meetings and provide presentations on activity and territory targeting planning.
If you have experience working within the Industrial Door industry and a strong sales background, please apply now!
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.