A leading medical device business based in Cambridgeshire are leading the way in advanced technologies and continuing to expand their facility. The Quality Director has created an opportunity for a Quality Validation Manager join their quality division. The post offers an excellent salary package with accompanying benefits.
Direct Reports: 5 Indirect Reports: 15
The responsibilities of the Quality Validation Manager is as follows:
Develop, monitor and control annual budget for the QA Validation function
- Ensure functional deliverables within the QA Validation process are delivered and maintained to time, technical, quality, cost, regulatory compliance and customer standards and expectations.
- Manage short, medium, and long term resourcing requirements proactively ensuring sufficient capacity and capability to achieve functional deliverables to budget, KPIs, Objectives and 5 year plan
- Foster a work place culture (within own remit) that prioritises the health, safety, and well-being of its employees. Rigorously manage non-conformance or contrary behaviours where known
- To interface with all levels of the organisation, customers, suppliers and regulatory bodies in validation, risk management and regulatory subjects to ensure full understanding on approaches.
To be a successful in this opportunity, you will require the following:
Educated to degree level or equivalent in chemistry or engineering subject
- In return you will receive the following benefits package
- Strong demonstrable experience in Quality Management
- Strong demonstrable experience in product and equipment validation activities
- Good working knowledge of regulations related to the company's products, i.e. ISO 13485, ISO 14971
- Experience of product risk assessment tools (i.e. FTA, DFMEA) and design control.
In return they offer an incredible salary and benefits package:
- £60k to £65k
- Company Bonus (Both company performance & individual objectives achieved)
- Car Allowance
- 28 Days holiday Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- 8% employer contribution pension
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Share Scheme
- Income Protection
- Active well-being program
- Flexible Working
- Continued investment in training and development
- Free parking
- On site facilities
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.