Working for a worldwide leader within the packaging industry an opportunity for an experienced Plant Manager to join the established team in the Chester area has arisen. Based at their purpose built facility the role offers a competitive salary, 20% bonus, private healthcare and company car. With over 20,000 employees across the globe the company are leading the way in packaging innovation.
As the Plant Manager you will be responsible for:
- The complete manufacture of products in accordance with company process, product specifications and quality standards.
- Responsible for overall product quality including the adherence to all regulatory standards.
- Analyse the plant agreed cost base and financial objectives including an overview of cost efficiencies.
- Develop the management team and provide exemplary leadership to employees in the achievement of the operations.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement across the wholes facility.
- Establish maintenance programmes to ensure performance of equipment according to plan.
- Promote the achievement of company and plant goals across the employee base.
To be successful as Plant Manager, in this role you will have:
- Degree level education or equivalent within an engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Demonstrable management experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- High volume manufacturing experience / FMCG.
- Knowledge of budgetary processes and capital expenditure projects.
- Knowledge of SAP, maintenance systems and ISO standards.
- Exposure to the packaging industry would be a distinct advantage.
The company offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £70,000 - £75,000.
- Bonus - 20% of base salary.
- Company car or the option for car allowance.
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Relocation package available
In addition to the above the company promote a strong team work ethic throughout the business and for the right person this would involve further development across the group.
Please click below to apply.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.