Contracts Manager - Industrial doors
A market leading manufacturer of industrial doors is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their team in Essex. Offering a basic salary of up to £38K, illustrious commission structure and company car included.
To be considered for this Contracts Manager role you must have:
- History of employment at recognised industrial door companies
- Experience in management roles
- Technical background within the industrial door industry, preferably an ex engineer
- Sales or surveying experience
- Experience liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Service management or experience scheduling a team of engineers
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running and profitability of new and existing contracts
- Manage all site-based activities to ensure that confirmed sales contracts are delivered on time, to the required standards within budget, whilst maximising client satisfaction
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the industrial installation operations of the business on a day to day basis
- Attend pre-start meetings to ensure all necessary installation/construction issues are addressed prior to commencement on site
- Surveying and quoting up prospective jobs
- Direct and coordinate contracts financial and budget activities to fund operations, increase efficiency and profit margins
- To also guarantee all internal and external forecasting results meet agreed targets assuring that adequate resource and skills are deployed to ensure the programme of work is fulfilled economically and efficiently
If you are an experienced Contracts Manager or have demonstrable success within a similar role in the industrial door industry, please apply now!
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.