Do you want to work for one of the biggest manufacturers of automatic door entrance systems? A huge manufacturer looking to recruit a Door Engineer based in the North West. You'll be paid 33 days holiday with health care plan membership and a performance related bonus and premium overtime/ call out rates.
You will be responsible for:
- Automatic door service, maintenance, and repair.
- Following EN 16005 / BS 7036 guidelines.
- Electrical wiring.
- Advising customers on possible solutions to their products.
- Fault finding using the best and newest technology.
To be considered for this Door Engineer role you must have:
- Practical experience servicing and repairing automatic swing, slide or revolving entrance systems.
- Previous background of industrial doors also considered including roller shutters, sectional doors or loading bays.
- A valid EN16005 or BS7036 certificate or relevant electrical qualification.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- A driving licence.
- A CSCS Card.
In return a Door Engineer will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £33,000 basic salary (£45,000 OTE).
- 33 days holiday
- 6% pension
- Heath care plan
- All tools and uniform
- Professionally racked company van
- £175 call-out standby fee
- Dedicated training centre at HQ
Realistic first year earnings for a Door Engineer £45,000.
If you're interested in this position, please click "Apply Now". One of our team will then be in contact.