Automatic Door Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 OTE (Basic salary £24,000 - £27000)
A multi-national market leader are seeking an Automatic Door Engineer to join their successful and expanding team of over 50 engineers, offering 31 days holiday, brand new van, pension, sick pay scheme, premium overtime rates, door to door pay, and more.
As an Automatic Door Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Servicing, maintaining, and repairing automatic swing and sliding door systems manufactured by Assa Abloy, Record, Geze, Dorma, Dor-O-Matic, Tormax, Entrematic, Stanley, Horton, and others.
- Fault finding.
- Some repair work to industrial doors, roller shutters, and sectional doors.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Following EN 16005 / BS 7036 guideline standards
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Experience working on automatic door systems manufactured by Assa Abloy, Record, Geze, Dorma, Dor-O-Matic, Tormax, Entrematic, Stanley, Horton, and others.
- A valid EN 16005 or BS 7036 certificate or a strong knowledge of EN16005 and BS7036 standards.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- A driving licence.
- CSCS Card / C.S.C.S. Card.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £24,000 - £27,000 basic salary.
- Paid travel.
- Paid door to door.
- £100 per week standby fee when on call.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 5% Pensions scheme.
- All power tools.
- Professionally racked brand new company vehicle.
- Realistic first your earnings of £40,000.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.