A specialist UK Company who manufacture and maintain dock leveller equipment, shutters, sectional doors, gates, barriers and bollards are looking for an Engineer to join their team in the Leeds area. They offer a great basic salary of £32k with 33 days holiday, Van, Full Training, benefits scheme discounted cinema & gym.
To be considered for this Industrial Door Engineer role you must have:
- A background working on various products such as sectional overhead doors, shopfront roller shutters, loading bay equipment such as industrial fast action doors, dock levellers and scissor lifts.
- Relevant electrical qualifications such as 17th / 18th Edition, CSCS, IPAF or PASMA.
- A good customers facing background.
- Have confidence in your ability and see opportunities to increase company sales.
- Understand mechanical engineering.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to work a call out rota 1 week in every 8.
An Industrial Door Engineer will these fantastic benefits:
- £32,000 salary. Engineers typically earn £45,000 per year.
- 25 days holiday with 8 bank holidays (33 total)
- £185 in standby fees per year and £15 per call out attended with premium rate.
- Company sick pay.
- Health care plan including flu jabs.
- All tools are provided.
- Racked van with heated seats.
- Company training and development plan.
- Side by side training with an experienced industrial door service Engineer.
If you're interested or know an engineer who might be, apply now.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.