Are you an Architectural Technician looking for a new role within an expanding but already national multi-disciplinary consultancy? A company who can offer structured career progression, support in professional memberships, a salary up to £35,000 per annum and the opportunity to work on exciting projects from refurbishments to new builds? Then this company is for you.
With a multi-million pound turnover business behind them they are now expanding their Lincoln based Architecture team working with the local government and private clients throughout Lincolnshire and surrounding areas. There is undoubtedly opportunity to progress in the job role as well as professional ability.
- Achieving planning permission.
- Feasibility studies.
- Ensuring projects meet building regulations.
- Using AutoCAD & Revit daily to complete drawings and bring projects to life.
- Mentoring assistant technicians.
- MCIAT or looking to achieve this.
- Revit experience including examples of live projects is a must!
- Ideally experience with educational and public sector projects albeit not essential.
What's on offer?
- A salary up to £35,000 per annum.
- Support becoming MCIAT if not already.
- Career progression.
- On going training and support.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.