A multi-national, award winning market leader are seeking a Design Engineer to join their expanding innovation team, offering 33 days holiday, healthcare plans and international travel opportunities. The Central London offices benefit from on-site workshop, prototyping and testing facilities as well as brand new 3D printing technology. As an industry leader within consumer electronics this role will involve the development of cutting edge technology for high volume fast paced markets.
As a Design Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Development of commercially viable products from exploring existing technologies and developing new concepts Design of complete systems including various sub-assemblies and mechanisms.
- Management of multiple projects from concept through to completion.
- Hands on rapid prototyping and testing to produce cost effective solutions.
- Performing tolerance and stress analysis to ensure the high quality of mechanisms and assemblies as well as full products.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Proven experience as a Product, Design, Mechanical or Development Engineer.
- CAD such as (Pro engineer, Creo, Solidworks, Solid-works, Solid Works).
- Be qualified to Degree level in BSc, BA, BEng, MSc, MA, MEng, HND or PhD Product Design, Mechanical, Product or Innovation Engineering.
- Experience using FEA, and DFMA.
- Produced high volume consumer, household or kitchen appliances.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Health and dental care.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- International travel opportunities to other offices and manufacturing sites.
In addition to the formal package you will be working in new expanding offices for one of the most recognisable brands. The company offers continual development and promotion opportunities.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.