£40,000 - £45,000 OTE. Basic salary £25,000 - £28,000.
A multi-national market leader are seeking an Industrial Door Engineer to join their successful and expanding team of over 50 engineers, offering 33 days holiday, brand new van, pension scheme, sick pay scheme, monthly bonus, paid travel door to door, premium overtime rates, company perks package which includes discounted internet, cinema tickets, and gym membership.
As an Industrial Door Engineer will you be responsible for:
- The service, maintenance, and repair of industrial door systems, dock leveller's, dock shelters, wheel locks, loading bays, roller shutters, sectional doors, overhead doors, rapid rollers, and more.
- Fault finding.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Previous experience of the service, maintenance, and repair on industrial door systems, dock leveller's, dock shelters, wheel locks, loading bays, roller shutters, sectional doors, overhead doors, rapid rollers.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- A driving licence.
- CSCS Card / C.S.C.S. Card.
- IPAF / IPATH.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic salary. £40,000 - £45,000 OTE.
- Monthly bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- All power tools provided.
- Brand new company vehicle.
- Realistic first your earnings of £45,000.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.