A national market leader are seeking an Industrial Door Engineer to join their successful and expanding team, offering a basic salary of up to £30,000, excellent overtime and call out rates, 33 days holiday, brand new van, childcare vouchers, monthly bonus, paid travel door to door, and much more.
As an Industrial Door Engineer will you be responsible for:
- The service, maintenance, and repair of industrial door systems, dock leveller's, dock shelters, wheel locks, loading bays, roller shutters, sectional doors, scissor lifts overhead doors, rapid rollers, and more.
- Fault finding.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Previous experience of the service, maintenance, and repair on industrial door systems, dock leveller's, dock shelters, wheel locks, loading bays, roller shutters, sectional doors, overhead doors, rapid rollers.
- Electrical fault finding and wiring experience.
- Mechanical experience.
- A driving licence.
- CSCS Card / C.S.C.S. Card.
- IPAF / IPATH.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £27,000 - £30,000 basic salary. £39,000 - £45,000 OTE.
- Monthly bonus.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- All power tools provided.
- Brand new company vehicle.
- Realistic first your earnings of £45,000.
- Quarterly incentive.
- Call out standby fee of almost £2000 per year, plus call out bonus.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.